Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

PB4L 


During the last two weeks we have been learning about Team Work.



Team work is like friendship and friendship is like the same as working together. They plan so that they can get there. When I was in Room 8 when I first started this girl came and said "Hi, come and play blocks with me" because she was the only one that was playing with the blocks. Then I went to play with her then she asked me "What is your name?" I told her my name is Amethyst and I also asked her what her name is, her name is Akesa. She smiled and I smiled back. And that when out friendship started. We took turns building stuff, having so much fun. My mum was talking to the teacher and the teacher said I will have to come tomorrow, so my mum picked me up and carried me home. Then I cried because me and Akesa were using team work and I really wanted to stay but I had to go back home. The next day I went to my friend and gave her a big hug when she was not looking, she then turned around and hugged me back. Then we carried on building our tower, then at the end of the day, we went back home. 
Amethyst - Room 11

1 comment: