Pages

Friday 23 October 2015

Good Bye James

Our time with James has come to an end and we are sorry to see him go.


Here are some of our farewell letters:

Good Bye James I hope you have a good day at work and we love you at school. You were a friendly buddy. We will all miss you. We hope it is fun James. We love you.

James I hope you will come back. We will miss you.

I like you. I don't want you to go, I want you to stay. I will miss you. From Imran and Aadil

Good bye James we will miss you. Have a good time, we hope you have a great day at work.

Good Bye James. It was very nice with you in our class. I will miss you. James is the best buddy in the school. Good bye James.

I love you so much James and I don't want you to go. I will miss you, James. Room 1 loves you.

We will miss you James because you are going to have breakfast with your other friend. Good bye James.



James and the other buddies waiting to be picked up for the rest of the journey.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Room 1,
    It was great to meet James. I wold like to wish him a good journey too. I'm sure he will have great adventures!
    Nicki :)

    ReplyDelete