Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Meet our new buddy James!



Hello my name is James! 

I am from London in England and I am seven years old. I really love playing games with my friends especially football and sometimes rugby. My favourite thing to eat is chocolate cake (even though I know it is not so healthy!) Now I am in New Zealand, I would really like to visit the Sky Tower. At the moment I live in Room 1 at May Road School. I have my own diary to write in but blogging seems like a fun way to share what I am doing. Room 1 is fantastic because I have made so many new buddies and they are all looking after me so well! I was nervous when I left London and my friends there, but I have made lot's of new friends already. Today I even went outside to play duck duck goose! Keep an eye out on Room 1's blog to check out what other adventures I am having. James. 

No comments:

Post a Comment